CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

We're Expecting.....

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that in December we will be a family of 6. Wow I can't believe it. I have always wanted 4 kids, and can't believe I am pregnant with the 4th. Life is definitely going to be pretty crazy. As if it isn't already. But I am so thrilled and feel so blessed to be a mother. Ally is so excited and is already patting my belly. Even thought the baby is the size of a sesame seed. Trajan is praying for a baby brother, and I hope for his sake it is. His sisters give him a hard time. Caroline wants another baby sister. But most importantly we are all praying for a healthy baby. I would appreciate lots of prayers from you all.

10 comments:

Scott Burton said...

Wow! Number 4 for us. Daddy is excited too. Please pray for us and don't stop inviting us to social gatherings.

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

I am so happy for you all! You are such a great Mom so I know that this number 4 is going to be one lucky baby to be born in a terrific family like yours.

BTW, I love your blog background. It looks great with the family picture.

CONGRATULATIONS to Mom and Dad and to the big Sisters and Brother!! I will be praying for your new addition!

Lisa said...

We are so excited for you all! You all produce such beautiful, sweet children, I don't blame you for wanting another one! Congratulations! We will be praying for a healthy baby and easy pregnancy!

Terri said...

Congratulations! You will be a wonderful family of six. We will be praying for you!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Congratulations from the Deaton home! I remember your sweet Caroline from EEP and ran into your hubby the other day at the Shell station. You kids are adorable--boy or girl, I'm sure this one will be as precious as the other 3!

mommy of girls said...

Congratulations on your good news! I will definitely pray for a smooth pregnancy and healthy little peanut...boy or girl. And maybe God will choose to answer the hopes of both Caroline and Trajan and you will be blessed with one of each! Then you would have a full house!!! :-) We love you all and can't wait to meet the newest Burton!

Valerie said...

Baby Burton... YAY! Praying for your pregnancy to be wonderful in every way. Congrats!

Carol said...

Stephanie,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome news! It was so good to see you the other night. Praying for your little one's safe and healthy arrival! :-)

Carol

Kate said...

Congratulations! How very exciting! Love you guys and we'll be praying for you.

Carla said...

WOW!! How exciting! Congratulations! We will be praying that all goes well.