CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby Stellan

My friend Jessica sent me this email last night, and I can't keep this wonderful family off my mind. You can read more at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ Please keep this family in your prayers. She is 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and he has some heart issues that could effect his life. So they are asking for people to pray around the clock. And please pray for our baby. We go next week for our check-up and ultrasound. I pray that everything is growing like it should and that we have a healthy baby growing inside me. Thanks so much!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I am reading this blog too, daily. It is such a scary situation. She is faithful and Trusts God fully. He will take caare of baby Stellan! I just know it.

Staffanne said...

It is so good to hear from you. am so glad to hear of your new addition! That is exciting.. It seems like it has been years since we were spending the night together and having so much fun. I will keep Baby Stellan and your baby in our prayers. Please remember us.. Take care!