CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ally turns 4



I have to say I am the worst blogger ever. Just now getting around to posting Ally's Birthday which was August 14. I wanted to share Ally's birthday pics. She had a wonderful birthday party. And lots of friends and family came to help her celebrate. I can't believe she is already 4. She has changed so much this year, and is so excited about being a big sister. She started preschool last month and loves it. She wants to go everyday, and doesn't understand why the 3 years olds have to go on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I am holding on to her tight before she starts kindergarten, and oh how I am already dreading that day. I'm about to start crying just thinking about it. I love being a mom and am so blessed to have my children and their wonderful father. Here are some pics of her on her big day! Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Ally's bday party was a lot of fun. Can't believe she's 4.

Jessica said...

I wish we could have been there. I hope she had a great time! I still can't believe she is FOUR! WoW! Time flies!

Nan said...

Stephanie-how wonderful to hear from you! It has been years!! What a beautiful family you and Scott have. Looking forward to your next post!