CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Dancing with the, uhm, Stars


I got this big idea to buy Stephanie ballroom dancing lessons for the two of us. Knowing I couldn't get by doing it by myself I convinced my buddies David, Travis and Josh to do the same for their wives for Christmas. Susan Leachman is our teacher and we've had 2 lessons so far. Going in I had no idea what to expect. I have never been a dancer by any means. I have no rhythm. So far it has been the most fun I can remember having with my wife. Our classes are Friday night's at 7:30. Friday has become our date night. I can't wait till Friday rolls around again.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Scott,
Great to hear from you, it has been a long time. I hope all is well.

Kish

About Me said...

Todd and I took ballroom dance lessons a few years ago. It was a blast. I think the only one we can still do is the Waltz. We probably ought to do it again. Glad you're having fun!

Valerie said...

Maybe next go round Matt and I will sign up. Although I think he'll have more 'moves' that I will.
Wait a minute... the Burton family knows the Browning family... WOW! It's a small world!

Scott Burton said...

We went to high school with Kish. I was surprised to see him when I was looking thru your friends blogs on your blog Val. Very small world.

Carla said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!l

mommy of girls said...

Barry and I are taking ballroom from Susan Leachman too. Along with 4 other couples...who also happen to be our close friends and I would agree...it is a BLAST!!! And makes for a fantastic date night!!! I'm so proud of you for doing that for your wife...what a great husband!