CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mac Attack

Those of you who know me are probably aware that I'm a bit of a tech head.  I love gadgets.  Over the course of the last 13 years together we have accumulated a lot of photos.  I was looking for ways to organize and edit them.  Somehow I wondered onto Apple's homepage and started checking out the new Leopard operating system.  I've been an avid PC only guy my entire life.  Mac's to me were always for the artsy fartsy types in my opinion.  You know, the ones driving Beetles, listening to the Grateful Dead and hugging trees.  Well, I'm now a member.  We haven't bought a Beetle (Stephanie would love a convertible Beetle) and I still can't name a single Grateful Dead song, but we do have a Mac in our home.  It's amazing how easy the things we want a computer to do are accomplished with our new Mac.  I've gotta buy a new camcorder so I can start making some movies.  I'm hooked.  Don't tell all my PC buddies. They'll make fun of me.  -Scott



0 comments: