CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

You are invited:


Hey fellow bloggers I am having a Body Shop party Monday night at 6:00 and I would love for all you girls to come. For those of you who never heard of The Body Shop before. There stuff is wonderful. They have a store I think in Nashville somewhere. But the one I went to last was in the Vegas airport. Then I was invited to a party and have been hooked ever since. They are alot of fun, and their products are great! You can host different types of parties, I am having a spa party. My address is 120 Tahoe Ct. Let me know if you need directions. Also let me know if you think you might get to come.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I'll try to make it for the Body Shop party. I love that stuff! What do we need to bring for the America Idol viewing??? We'll be there as far as I know.... and I'll bring your Gymbucks money.

Stephanie Burton said...

Great! I was kinda thinking about either all of us chipping in to order pizza or maybe meeting at Logans's beforehand. How does that sound to you guys? Scott is off tomorrow so I thought going out might be fun. Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

Just trying to leave a comment